City of Vinton Downloads

Permit Forms
Miscellaneous Forms

Right-of-Way Tree Permit Form

Building Permit Application Form

Building Permit Plot Plan

Electrical Permit Application Form

Mechanical Permit Application Form

Plumbing Permit Application Form

Oversize Garage Permit Application

Building Permit Fees

Petition for Rezoning

Petition for Variance to Board of Adjustments

Home Occupation Definition

Home Occupation Application

General Contractor License Application

Excavator License Application

Solid Waste Collector  License Application

Planning and Zoning Map

Official Street Map

IDOT Street Map

"User-Friendly" Street Map

Peddler/Solicitor Permit: Use this form if you are selling or advertising items door to door. Please mail this form to Vinton City Clerk, City of Vinton, PO Box 529, Vinton, IA 52349.

Utility Service Agreement: Use this form to sign up for utility service with the City of Vinton.

Tax Abatement Form: Use this form to apply for a tax abatement on improvements to property provided that your property is located within an urban revitalization area.

Public Service Announcement Form        (Use this form if you are a non-profit organization wishing to put an announcement on Channel 18, which is the city's public access channel with Mediacom.)

Board/Commission Application Form (Use this form to apply for various Boards and Commissions in the City of Vinton)

Mailbox Reimbursement Form (Use this form to request reimbursement for a mailbox damaged during snow removal operations)

Sidewalk Reimbursement Application (Use this form to apply for assistance from city if you have repaired abutting public sidewalk within the last six months.

Return to the
City of Vinton Home Page